1. Responsible conduct. You agree to act responsibly at this site and to treat other visitors with respect.
2. Limited License/ Copyright and Intellectual Property Law Restrictions. Except for public domain material, the content on this site is protected by intellectual property laws, including U.S. copyright laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the material at this site ("Content") while connected to this site (including, where available, to email individual stories to friends directly from this site). You are also granted a limited license to print copies of any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. All other rights are reserved. You may not electronically reproduce, adapt, distribute, perform, or display the material at this site except as necessary to review the Content while connected to this site. You may not make changes to the Content or delete author attribution or copyright notices, and may not commercially use the Content. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other web sites is also strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission. Please e-mail any such requests to info @ srggi.com. You may, however, establish ordinary links to our site without our written permission.
3. Links. We may provide links from our site as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement with the linked site. If you believe that we have provided a link to a site that contains infringing or illegal content or that makes available cracker tools or other circumvention devices, we ask that you notify us so that we may evaluate whether (in our sole discretion) to disable it.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
5. Modifications/ Termination. Our employees are not authorized to vary the terms of this Agreement. You agree that we may modify the terms of this Agreement (or discontinue this site) in our sole discretion, without advance notice, and that your right to access this site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions. You should therefore visit this page frequently.
SRG Global, Inc. Internet Privacy Statement
SRG Global, Inc. regards the safeguarding of Internet privacy as a serious matter. Although we do collect information about the visitors to our web sites, the amount and type of information gathered depends upon how you use our web sites. Any personally identifiable information provided by you will be treated with the utmost respect for your privacy.
Normal Web Usage
When you visit a SRG Global, Inc. web site, we may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis. This information may include the name of your Internet service provider, the web site that referred you to our web site, the pages you requested, the length of time of your request, and the date and time of your requests.
We use this collected information to generate statistics and measure web site activity to improve the usefulness of your visits. During normal web site visits, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone numbers, or social security number.
Web Site Interaction
There are times when SRG Global, Inc. will require personal information about you in order to satisfy your Internet request to receive product literature, place an order, track an order, submit a resume, or otherwise correspond with one of our business units. You will be prompted for this information (name, mailing address, email address, type of request, etc.) at the time of your request. This information will be collected and stored in an appropriate manner and will be used to fulfill your request. If you tell us that the information should not be used as a basis for further communications, we will respect your desire for privacy. The information you provide to SRG Global, Inc. is used by us to improve the services we provide to you and to other potential visitors to our web sites. The information will not be shared outside of SRG Global, Inc. and SRG Global, Inc.'s subsidiaries and affiliates that are involved in your web site interaction.
When you submit personally identifiable information to SRG Global, Inc., you understand that you are agreeing to allow SRG Global, Inc., its subsidiaries and its affiliates, to access, store, and use the data in any of the countries where SRG Global, Inc. does business. SRG Global, Inc. may use the personal information you submit for any purpose related to SRG Global, Inc.'s conduct of business, including, but not limited to, generating statistical studies, conducting marketing research, improving products and services, sending you surveys, notifying you of new products, and any other changes within SRG Global, Inc. that may affect you.
SRG Global, Inc. understands your concern for security and will use reasonable efforts to establish secure connections with you and to limit access to SRG Global, Inc. databases containing personal information to only authorized SRG Global, Inc. personnel.
Although SRG Global, Inc. will protect the privacy of personal information submitted though its web sites, SRG Global, Inc. will comply with requests for information or subpoenas from government officials or law enforcement officers that may require the disclosure of personal information or communications with SRG Global, Inc.
SRG Global, Inc. reserves the right to modify its Privacy Statement as business needs warrant, or in our attempt to better serve your needs. SRG Global, Inc. will use reasonable efforts to publish any changes to its Internet Privacy Statement.
Privacy Contact Information
If you have any questions about SRG Global, Inc.'s Internet Privacy Statement, you may contact SRG Global, Inc. by e-mail at email@example.com.