Make your mark early. Join SRG Global™.
We seek change-makers – the people who don’t shy away from taking action. We empower our people to make the greatest contribution possible.
The strength of our culture comes from the partnership of our people. We nurture the next generation of leaders by developing their capabilities. We provide opportunities for growth and mobility, focused on integrity, respect, knowledge and skills. We deliver the necessary training tools and experience for success.
Join the best talent
- We have a robust approach to hiring that uses multiple processes to find the best talent globally.
- One key component of our talent search is an intensive workshop where selected college candidates from multiple disciplines interact with each other and company leaders, allowing employees and candidates to share and invest in mutual growth.
Explore diverse experiences
- Our global rotational program gives real world experience in operation management and cultural exchange, through a rotation of jobs in various roles across our locations worldwide.
- Many of our SRG Global locations have implemented local versions of this approach, with team members involved in cross-functional projects, capability training in Six Sigma and lean manufacturing, and leadership training (typically partnering with a local college or university).
- Our European team has internship and two-year rotational program paths tailored for technical, management, or international mobility.
Develop your career path
- We strive to fill 80% of our leadership positions internally. In all we do, we look to create opportunities for professional and personal growth and unique career paths.
- We offer a global Six Sigma program led by an Executive Master Black Belt. Team members in China are developed through an inclusive coaching effort that incorporates feedback and next steps from colleagues at all levels.
Overall health of employees: a vital priority
Our Health Guard program equips employees and their immediate families to proactively manage their health. Cross-functional teams at each SRG Global location plan annual activities and campaigns to improve the overall health of their co-workers, families, and community. These include facility-specific health fairs and two eight-week initiatives on health concerns. In one instance, our Portageville, Missouri team joined with Wesleyan University sports medicine students to improve individual exercise and health plans for employees.
Sustain your community
Community involvement is important in the life of SRG Global and its employees. We are committed to being a good corporate citizen. The passions of our employees drive our outreach activities as we help our neighbors and develop tomorrow’s leaders. If you are ready to make your mark, we want to hear from you!
Learn here about four SRG Global™ employees who have made their mark early: